11:28 PM

9 March

just wanna tell you all out there.
here my new blog
Haritz is Back On Track !
:)
today what a day.
tired-ing.
:)
i wake up 6 oclock,
drive and drive
i was bored
so i remember to visit someone
:P
the i drove to my house and pick a piece of cake
then i drive like a ghost rider :)
but actually im a ninja :P
then
i go to her house :)
i call her
but she wasnot there.
i waited and waited
suddenly the gate open
i was suprised
i thought she open the gate but
actually the dad wanna go work i think ;)
then after the dad go oredy,
i came back for her
i see her.
i bring her on a drive
then i go to Emart
we go to mr kelly :)
i didnot know what flavour of waffle she bought for me
until i reach home
then she belanja me a drink tooo
:)
but the happy is stopped by a call
:(
my bro call
ask me home
sadly,
i need to send her home
i send her home
and
say goodbye
:)
then i drive 130km/h
hahaha :)
but many car today are very slow in the right lane :(
luckily i can reach home in 20minutes
the best thing about today is
her smile brighten up my day.
i hope i can make u happy everyday
u know who you are :)
i didnt mention ur name because afraid u dun wan me to mention ur name :)
thanks for everything today :)
i will miss u. :)

0 comments: